5 Reasons Why You Should Wear Bionic Gloves
Why wear Bionic golf gloves?
Sure, golf gloves are not a requirement to play, but golf gloves are extremely common because they offer golfers of any level numerous benefits. Bionic golf gloves offer both protection and comfort for your hands when gripping the club on the tee box. The glove is worn on the lead hand, or the hand that is at the top of the grip. Some golfers chose to remove their glove for short iron shots and putting so that they may better “feel” the clubface as it is striking the ball.
There are a lot out there to choose from, but Bionic gloves offer things that no other company does.
Bionic has patented innovations specifically designed to improve performance, achieve a lighter more stable grip, and terrycloth pads to keep your hands dry. Not to mention the Bionic golf gloves, with proper care, have been proven to last two times longer than other brands on the market.
Check out the top 5 reasons to wear Bionic golf gloves below and be sure to look at our glove recommendations for every kind of golfer at the bottom of the page:SHOP NOW
1) Better Grip and Control
The key reason for wearing a golf glove is grip. A golf glove is tackier than human skin, especially in hotter weather, and will help prevent twisting of the club in the golfer’s hand. Players who use a looser grip benefit from using a glove because it creates more friction and gripping power with the club. Professional and amateur golfers need golf gloves so they can exercise better control of the club when standing over the ball. If you were teeing up on the 18th hole to win a PGA major tournament, you would want every bit of control over your shots, right? Just one little slip of the hand could send your ball into the rough, woods, sand trap or heaven forbid out of bounds.
Even though most of us will not be playing in professional tournaments in our lifetime, we can still enjoy the benefits whether you play three times a week or once a year.
Most golf gloves out there do little more than provide a barrier between your hands and the club. However, an orthopedic hand specialist developed Bionic’s leather golf gloves. These gloves were designed with the hand’s natural anatomy in mind, accounting for the natural peaks and valleys of the hand and evening out the surface with relief pads to promote a more secure grip.SHOP NOW
2) Reduces Hand Fatigue
If you’re like most golfers, taking a trip to the local putt-putt track or practicing in your back yard won’t tire your hands out.
When playing a round or going to the driving range, Bionic golf gloves help you exercise control over the club and swing.
Most of us spend less than a few hours a month at the golf course or driving range. But for those times the benefits of the Bionic golf gloves can give you the edge you need to play your best. But there are times when you might spend more than a couple of hours golfing. Whether you are taking a golf trip with old friends or are starting to conduct more and more business on the course, if your hands are not used to playing, they can become very fatigued. Bionic gloves boasts a patented relief padding system that offloads pressure by evening out the surface of your hands. This allows you to have a lighter grip without sacrificing any control and achieving as relaxed swing as possible.
Whether you’re an avid golfer or a casual participant, Bionic golf gloves work to keep your hands happy and comfortable in a few different ways:
- The premium leather surface and relief padding system reduces vibration which in turn reduces hand fatigue
- Breathable motion zones between the fingers and over the knuckles offer ventilation to keep your hands cool and dry
- The Glove acts as a barrier to prevent abrasion between your bare skin and the tacky grip on the golf club.
3) Blister and Callous Prevention
Who wants to suffer through a round with blisters or callouses on your hands?
Depending on the type of swing you have or amount of golf you play, blisters are always a possibility of you don’t take care of your hands. If a golf club is gripped to tightly, the repetitive swinging motion can cause blisters and calluses. Another technique golfers use is to tape areas of their hands in addition to wearing their glove to ensure their hands are properly protected.
4) Superior Moisture Management
We have all been out on the course or driving range on a hot and humid summer day. The moisture begins to come through your glove and begins to compromise your grip. In the past you had two options, put on a different glove or continue to play with a slippery grip. Bionic thought outside the box and designed a terrycloth moisture management system inside of the glove. Strategically placed terrycloth towels in high risk moisture zones absorb perspiration so your glove doesn’t become slick and you can keep your best grip for the entire round.
5) Improve Your Game
By taking advantage of the reduced grip pressure on your golf club, two of the most common swing errors can be removed from your game. When a golfer has excessive grip this often leads to topping the ball or a pretty mean slice for most golfers. Also, by having a looser more relaxed grip you are sure to hit the ball 20 to 30 yards longer than if your hands and forearms are clenched and tight, we want to make sure that you aren’t ‘strangling’ your golf club. Forget hand and arm fatigue so you can finish your round strong.BUY NOW
Points to Take Home
Let’s quickly review the main points discussed about Bionic golf gloves. 5 reasons to wear golf gloves below:
- Greater Control. The tack of a leather golf glove offers superior grip and control over the club. They’re especially useful when you can achieve a light grip with maximum control.
- Reduces Hand Fatigue. Golf gloves reduce the vibrations from your club that tire the hand when playing long or multiple rounds. Your forearms will last longer into your round by not using excessive grip.
- Blister and Callus Prevention: Durable Cabretta leather protects your hands from the repetitive friction of any style of golf swing.
- Superior Moisture Management. In the heat, Bionic golf gloves keep your hands cool and dry while interior terrycloth pads absorb perspiration effectively.
- Performance. Plain and simple, bionic golf gloves will help you play more relaxed and start shaving strokes off your game.
- PerformanceGrip Pro: Designed for competitive golfers - The PerformanceGrip® Pro golf gloves lead the industry in flexibility, comfort and moisture control. The glove was designed alongside a hand specialist and is constructed with high-quality, breathable leather. The inside of the glove is lined with a network of 10 terrycloth micro-pads to absorb perspiration, while our patented multi-dimensional wraparound pad technology helps protect the integrity of your grip and swing. This glove offers the best ‘feel’ of the club in our catalog.
- StableGrip with NaturalFit: Designed for golfers of all skill levels -Regardless of your experience level, your game will benefit from our patented pad technology, which helps even out the surface of your hand, providing a better grip. The tapered, pre-rotated finger design conforms to the natural shape and contours of your hand, while terrycloth micro-pads absorb moisture, even on the hottest days. Lycra gussets and web zones eliminate uncomfortable bunching between the fingers, resulting in a more confident, effective shot.
- RelaxGrip 2.0: Designed for the casual golfer - The NEW! RelaxGrip® 2.0 golf gloves add an extra relaxation layer to your hand, providing instant control and balance. The breathable, elastic honeycomb design and Terrycloth lining creates a snug hand climate and getting into the Zone comes more naturally – as does your performance.
- ReliefGrip: Designed for golfers who need additional padding – The ReliefGrip golf glove boasts the most padding of all the gloves in our catalog. This glove is perfect for people with hand ailments are hands with weak grip. The thicker pads allow for the golfer to achieve a more secure grip without having to close their hand as much as traditional gloves.
- ForePlay: Presented by Barstool Sports - Where were you when Tiger won his 5th Green Jacket? Bionic golf gloves are featured in this episode where we hear from people who attended Augusta National on Sunday, including an interview with Kyle Rudolph of the Minnesota Vikings. We hear all about how loud it was on 16, how the crowds reacted when scoreboards were updated, what the Augusta security guard community had to deal with, learn of conversations over shots between Tiger and Joey, and much more. It's Behind The Greens 5: Where were you when Tiger won his 5th green jacket?
- ForePlay: Presented by Barstool Sports - We’re not gonna talk about it, but… – Bionic golf gloves are featured on another episode where a family actually tried to swindle Augusta National by reselling tickets. We take a bunch of From The Galleries and discuss Michelle Wie, if Sergio's actually happy for Tiger, and a former MLB'er claiming he played 420 holes in 24 hours.
- ForePlay: Presented by Barstool Sports The Bethpage Blackout with Jimmy Walker – Bionic golf gloves are featured in this episode where 2016 PGA Championship winner Jimmy Walker joins the show live from Bethpage and tells an INCREDIBLE Tiger Woods story (1:10:10). Also, the whole crew spent the weekend at Bethpage, playing a round on the final weekend the Black is open to the public before the upcoming PGA. They relive the experience, including a nerve-racking first tee, Trent Daddy's on-course attitude, and discuss the stunning condition of the Black course.