Each and every Bionic Glove is designed to enhance the performance and enjoyment of your active life. We stand behind the quality of our merchandise and insist that you are always 100% satisfied with your purchase. Should you have any issues with a recent purchase, we want to make it right.
We’ve found that the most common issue is simply one of proper fit, so please use our Proper Fit Guide to help you get the right size. However, we understand that sometimes using our guide is not practical (if they are a surprise gift) and sometimes your gloves may simply not fit as you expected, so we make it easy to exchange your gloves for another size.
We can handle most exchanges or returns quickly and conveniently. We also believe in good old-fashioned phone service, so we have real human beings standing by to assist you -- 1-877-524-6642.
● All Bionic gloves are 100% warranted against material defects or workmanship for 60 daysfrom the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, negligence or alteration to the product are not covered.
● Should you need to exchange or return your Bionic merchandise, we do ask for the original receipt of purchase.
Call our Bionic Customer Service Department at 1-877-524-6642 to receive a return authorization number (RA number) and further instructions. Then pack your product and ship back to us.
Please use a shipping service that offers both insurance and tracking to ensure safe delivery, as we unfortunately can’t be responsible for packages lost in transit.
Please include the following information in your package:
- Bionic return authorization number
- Your name, address, day-time phone number and e-mail address (if applicable)
- Please write your assigned RA number on the outside of your package. This helps us process your claim more quickly.
- Copy of original proof of purchase (receipt).
For any additional assistance or further explanation of this policy or process please call 1-877-524-6642 or email email@example.com and one of our representatives will kindly assist you.