Bionic StableGrip Golf Gloves
A better grip means better control over your game! With StableGrip® golf gloves from Bionic Gloves, you'll enjoy a lighter, more relaxed grip on the course. Our web and motion zone innovations provide ventilation while promoting a more natural range of movement, and Lycra gussets eliminate uncomfortable bunching between the fingers. Even professional golfers will want to experience the StableGrip® difference. Why wear golf gloves? Check out these 5 Reasons to Wear Bionic Golf Gloves.
• Lycra gussets, alongside web and motion zones, minimize bunching of leather to provide a better range of motion, fit and feel.
• Motion zones over the knuckles, and web zones between the fingers, promote natural movement and help hands breathe.
• Easy grab-tab makes glove removal simple and quick.
• Patented pre-rotated finger design complements the natural anatomy of the hand.
• Washable high-grade Cabretta leather.
• Lasts up to 2-3 times longer than traditional leather golf gloves.
• Team Bionic™
• Permissible for use under Rule 4-3b.
• Wash with Velcro tab secured to avoid snagging.
• Washing Bionic Gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
• Learn how to increase the lifespan of your golf gloves with our Golf Glove Care Guide.
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.