Bionic PerformanceGrip Golf Gloves w/ Ball Marker
Designed for competitive golfers, our PerformanceGrip® golf gloves lead the industry in flexibility, comfort and moisture control. The glove was designed with a hand specialist and is constructed with high-quality, breathable leather. The inside of the glove is lined with a network of 15 terrycloth micro-pads to absorb perspiration, while our patented multi-dimensional wrap-around pad technology helps protect the integrity of your grip and swing.
• Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for a more natural fit.
• Patented pad system increases durability and helps retain the new glove feel.
• Lycra gussets, alongside web and motion zones, minimize bunching of leather to provide a better range of motion, fit and feel.
• Patented pre-rotated finger design complements the natural anatomy of the hand.
• Easy grab-tab makes glove removal simple and quick.
• Magnetic ball marker included.
• Washable high-grade Cabretta leather.
• Team Bionic™
• Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
• Wash with Velcro tab secured to avoid snagging.
• Washing Bionic Gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
• Learn how to increase the lifespan of your golf gloves with our Golf Glove Care Guide.
Ratings & Reviews
A comfortable, grip-enhancing glove. The ball marker is a plus. Bionic design and padding means I don't have to put a death grip on the club as the glove does the work, saves my hands.
I have used Bionic gloves for years. This glove is the best in longevity since stitching has improved and leather wear is decent. over all design decreases force to hand as advertised. Would give it 5 stars, but a little pricey.
I have had my glove for 2 years and its in great shape. Much better glove than you find in the traditional golf shop.
This is by far the best glove I have ever put on my hand. I am very particular about feel. At first, you will think that it is thick, however the perfectly placed slits make the feel even more incredible at the key areas of the hand. I will never use another glove. I am a 6 handicap golfer and believe this is another key to being comfortable over the ball. Well done team on a great product!
Bionic golf gloves seem pricey at first, but.....I have used their gloves for four years now. This year I purchased the performance grip glove for the first time having used the stable grip previously. While I loved the stable grip, this glove is more comfortable and possibly better constructed. (Although, I never had a complaint with the others.) I can honestly say this is far and away the best golf glove I have ever used. I play on the average of 40 to 50 rounds per year and have stopped buying 4 to 5 gloves a year since switching to Bionics. Now it is one or two per year and the Bionic gloves simply perform.
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.