Bionic PerformanceGrip® Golf Gloves
Designed for competitive golfers, our PerformanceGrip® golf gloves lead the industry in flexibility, comfort and moisture control. The glove was designed alongside a hand specialist and is constructed with high-quality, breathable leather. The inside of the glove is lined with a network of 15 terrycloth micro-pads to absorb perspiration, while our patented multi-dimensional wraparound pad technology helps protect the integrity of your grip and swing.
• Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for a more natural fit.
• Enhanced multi-dimensional wraparound pad technology for a more secure grip.
• Lycra gussets, alongside web and motion zones, minimize bunching of leather to provide a better range of movement, fit and feel.
• Patented pre-rotated finger design complements the natural anatomy of the hand.
• Easy grab-tab makes glove removal simple and quick.
• Washable high-grade Cabretta leather.
• Team Bionic™
• Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
• Wash with Velcro tab secured to avoid snagging.
• Washing Bionic Gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
• Learn how to increase the lifespan of your golf gloves with our Golf Glove Care Guide.
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome gloves. Comfortable & durable.
On March 5, 2015, aided by the excellent performance of this glove, I experienced the dream of every golfer. It was after 1400 in Clearmont FL. I and three other Combat Disabled Golfers had reached the seventh hole of the "Ridge Coarse" at Kings Ridge. The sun was shining down as the miracle unfolded. Striking my ball with my seven iron, time stood still. We gazed as my shot landed over 140 yards away on the green. After a slight kick to the right, none spoke as I sarcastically thought "yeah watch it role in the hole!". OMG I got a hole in one!!!
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.