Bionic StableGrip® with Natural Fit Golf Gloves
Get in the game! Our StableGrip® with Natural Fit golf gloves are designed with a hand specialist to help improve your grip and performance. Regardless of your experience level, your game will benefit from our patented pad technology, which helps even out the surface of your hand, providing a better grip. The tapered, pre-rotated finger design conforms to the natural shape and contours of your hand, while terrycloth micro-pads absorb moisture, even on the hottest days. Lycra gussets and web zones eliminate uncomfortable bunching between the fingers, resulting in a more confident, effective shot. Why wear golf gloves? Check out these 5 Reasons to Wear Bionic Golf Gloves.
• Patented pad system increases durability and helps retain the new glove feel.
• Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for a more natural fit.
• Motion zones over the knuckles, and web zones between the fingers, promote natural movement and help hands breathe.
• Lycra gussets, alongside web and motion zones, minimize bunching of leather to provide a better range of motion, fit and feel.
• Patented pre-rotated finger design complements the natural anatomy of the hand.
• Terrycloth micro-pads inside the gloves provide moisture management.
• Easy grab-tab makes glove removal simple and quick.
• Washable high-grade Cabretta leather.
• Lasts up to 2-3 times longer than traditional leather golf gloves.
• Team Bionic™
• Permissible for use under Rule 4-3b.
• Patent Information
• Wash with Velcro tab secured to avoid snagging.
• Washing Bionic Gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
• Learn how to increase the lifespan of your golf gloves with our Golf Glove Care Guide.
Ratings & Reviews
This was a fantastic glove, I usually use FootJoy or Nike but the grip and comfort of these were superior and much easier on my hands.
Love this glove! The dark palm does not show dirt as much and it's the most comfortable glove I've ever had. Will buy again.
Absolutely love this glove! Pads were a different feel when I first put it on, but after playing a round with it I'm glad those pads are there. I don't have to tighten my grip and I can just relax the club in my hand. I feel like I'm connected to my club. Highly recommend, even for young bucks like myself.
Great glove. I have problems with sweaty hands and grips slipping. Used it today at the driving range and not one slip and was able to hit a large bucket without needing to change out glove due to sweat.
Absolutely love this glove. I feel connected to my club and I feel like I can relax my grip. Not only that, it will last through the ringer! Love It!
Won't switch back to conventional glove
Pat of Colorado
I was skeptical about this item, went ahead with purchase.
<br>after initial use (felt bit strange when putting on) I will always purchase this glove when new is needed. I rotated several gloves before, they now seem "strange" after short time getting used to the Bionic glove. The price is higher, but I suggest to all I encounter to give this a try. Best of luck to your success with this product. Thank you for it!
Best glove I've ever used
I've used these glove exclusively for the last 5 years. My arthritis no longer prevents me from gripping the club, and I don't have pain after a round of golf like I did before trying them. My arthritis is mild, and these aren't some kind of miracle cure, but they sure helped me enjoy the game more. It's a bonus that these gloves look great and are nearly indestructible.
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.