Bionic Cross Training Fitness Gloves - Full-Finger
Hit the gym with Bionic Cross-Training Fitness Gloves. Our full-finger workout gloves were designed with a hand specialist to help improve grip, and exercise longer. The signature relief pad system helps prevent blisters and calluses.
Orig. Retail Price $39.99 - Limited sizes and quantities are available - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
• Thumb pad provides more comfort.
• Patented pre-rotated finger design compliments the natural anatomy of the hand.
• Lycra® gussets, web and motion zones provide comfort, fit and breathability.
• Touch screen technology on index fingertip and thumb.
• Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for a more natural fit.
• Enhanced breathability zones on the back of the glove.
• Polytowel™ on thumb helps manage perspiration.
• Lite-Prene wrist support.
• Genuine leather palm is durable and supple.
• Antimicrobial treatment helps control odor.
• Team Bionic™
• Patent Information
• Wash with Velcro® tab secured tightly to avoid snagging with other garments.
• Washing Bionic Gloves enhances durability and maintains suppleness of leather.
Ratings & Reviews
Finally decided to replace my old pair of full finger gloves. Have bought/used prior version/edition of these over last 5 years for crosstraining. Liked the touch of color in these for women. Unfortunately I'm about a month in and developing calluses which never happened in old pairs. Going to have buy new pair of the old gloves which is disappointing on several fronts.
A must have for heavy barbell/dumbell lifting
Just ordered my 3rd pair of these awesome gloves. My last pair lasted me about 2.5 years and I'm in the gym at least 3 days a week. These gloves really make it easy to focus on building muscle and not calluses. Excellent grip and padding in all the right areas. Gyms are filled with bacteria and having full finger coverage is important.
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.