Bionic ClassicGrip Equestrian Gloves
Create contact and protect your hands with our most robust riding and barn glove, the ClassicGrip. These riding gloves provide the ideal combination of comfort, protection and grip.
• Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural movement and help hands breathe.
• Form-fitting neoprene closure assists the wrists during activities and helps keep debris from entering the glove.
• Supple Cabretta leather and added padding on the palm helps provide enhanced durability.
• Multi-dimensional pad on ring finger to assist durability on areas prone to wear.
• Team Bionic™
• Patent Information
• Wash with Velcro® tab secured tightly to avoid snagging with other garments.
• Washing Bionic Gloves enhances durability and maintains suppleness of leather.
Ratings & Reviews
Horses and guns
I bought these gloves for competitive shooting. After 100+ rounds of pistol, shotgun, and rifle (even got caught in slide and magwell) these gloves still function and look well. I can feel everything as if I'm not wearing gloves. Also wear the same pair while long-lining and riding with cotton and leather lines/reins. Only issue I have with this glove, I wish the strap was at least an inch longer to ensure a more secure closure in my mind.
I Think These are my Favorite
The small fits, but the gloves need to stretch a bit for a fist to be comfortable. The elastic areas don't totally match my hand, but that won't affect how they feel. There is padding in the palms and reinforcement where the reins go between fingers and finger and thumb. The fastener is on the wrist. The fingers are a little wider than the RelaxGrip. These gloves don't have the gathered stitching and tiny holes of the RelaxGrip. However, either one is going to give you a non-slip grip. I believe these are superior to any other riding glove on the market.
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.