Bionic PerformanceGrip® Pro Golf Gloves
Designed for competitive golfers, our PerformanceGrip® Pro golf gloves lead the industry in flexibility, comfort and moisture control. The glove was designed alongside a hand specialist and is constructed with high-quality, breathable leather. The inside of the glove is lined with a network of 10 terrycloth micro-pads to absorb perspiration, while our patented multi-dimensional wraparound pad technology helps protect the integrity of your grip and swing. Why wear golf gloves? Check out these 5 Reasons to Wear Bionic Golf Gloves.
• Patented pad system helps retain the new glove feel. • Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for a more natural fit.
• Unique multi-dimensional thumb expansion zones, for a more custom fit and improved performance.
• Lycra gussets, alongside web and motion zones, minimize bunching of leather to provide a better range of movement, fit and feel.
• Patented pre-rotated finger design complements the natural anatomy of the hand.
• Easy grab-tab makes glove removal simple and quick.
• Washable high-grade Cabretta leather.
• Team Bionic™
• Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
• Patent Information
• Wash with Velcro tab secured to avoid snagging.
• Washing Bionic Gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
• Learn how to increase the lifespan of your golf gloves with our Golf Glove Care Guide.
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.