Bionic Driving Gloves With Natural Fit
Bionic Driving Gloves feature our patented anatomical relief pads. These leather gloves promote a lighter grip on the wheel, while motion zones over the knuckles, and web zones between the fingers, promote natural movement. The tapered, pre-rotated finger design conforms to the natural anatomy of the hand. Why wear driving gloves? Check out these 5 Reasons to Wear Driving Gloves.
• Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural movement.
• Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for an esthetic natural fit.
• Coolmax™ inserts allow improved ventilation to keep your hands comfortable while driving.
• Supple Cabretta leather and added padding on the palm helps provide added durability and comfort.
• Patented enhanced multi-dimensional wraparound pad technology for a more secure grip.
• Touch screen technology on index fingertip and thumb.
• Team Bionic™
• Washing Bionic Gloves enhances durability and maintains suppleness of leather.
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.