Bionic Driving Gloves With Natural Fit
Bionic Driving Gloves feature our patented anatomical relief pads. These leather gloves promote a lighter grip on the wheel, while motion zones over the knuckles, and web zones between the fingers, promote natural movement. The tapered, pre-rotated finger design conforms to the natural anatomy of the hand. Why wear driving gloves? Check out these 5 Reasons to Wear Driving Gloves.
• Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural movement.
• Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for an esthetic natural fit.
• Coolmax™ inserts allow improved ventilation to keep your hands comfortable while driving.
• Supple Cabretta leather and added padding on the palm helps provide added durability and comfort.
• Patented enhanced multi-dimensional wraparound pad technology for a more secure grip.
• Team Bionic™
• Washing Bionic Gloves enhances durability and maintains suppleness of leather.
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome Driving gloves
These are the best driving gloves ever. I’ve been using them for a long time and reorder every 4 years. They fit perfectly and are super, super comfortable, they are ventilated so your hands do not sweat, they have the padding for the steering wheel and they really feel luxurious. It makes me very happy to wear these. The gloves also protect my hands from the sun getting sunspots, etc. I purchased this directly from the company Bionic. Trust me, these are awesome gloves and the leather is nice and soft.
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.