Bionic Cycling Half Finger Gloves
Don’t Saddle for Less! Transform your ride with the all-new Bionic Cycling Gloves, the first of their kind for all cyclists: mountain bikers, road cyclists, commuters, gym bike riders and all others. Designed to help reduce hand numbness, tingling and fatigue so that you can enjoy longer, more comfortable and relaxed rides.
Get $15 off with promo code CYCLING15.
To learn more about the NEW Cycling Gloves, click HERE.
DREAM PAD: The First of Its Kind for Enhanced Performance
- Offload pressure with the Bionic patented Dream Pad™. Designed by a hand specialist to help offload pressure from the ulnar nerve during all of your cycling activities.
- Ride longer comfortably - This revolutionary pad creates a precisely engineered tunnel for your most delicate hand nerve.
- Don’t settle for less than the best - The new Dream Pad™ is a proprietary design that can only be found with Bionic products.
RELAXED GRIP & MAXIMUM DURABILITY
- Better, more relaxed grip - Our strategically placed patented relief pad system helps even out the surface of your hand for better contact and a more comfortable, secure grip.
- Protect your hands - Shock-absorbing pads help to provide a more relaxed grip on your handlebars, which results in fewer blisters and calluses.
- Be seen with the added reflective designs on the back of the hand.
- Eased hand fatigue occurs by relaxing a typically excessive grip.
- Improved moisture management - Terrycloth micro-pads inside the gloves help keep your hands cool and dry.
- Maximum breathability is achieved with Lycra motion and web zones.
- Brush away sweat with antimicrobial Polytowel thumb.
COMFORT, FIT & FLEXIBILITY
- Better range of motion including fit and feel are achieved with Lycra gussets, alongside web and motion zones.
- Simple and quick removal with our easy grab-tab.
- Snug comfortable fit with adjustable Velcro closure.
LASTS LONGER, STAYS FRESHER
- Premium Cabretta leather palm is extremely durable allowing for more rides with longer lasting gloves.
- Keep your gloves fresher - Our gloves are safe for hand and machine washing (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry).
- Avoid snagging with other garments by washing with Velcro Tab secured tightly.
- Enhance durability and maintain suppleness of leather by washing the gloves.
• Wash with Velcro® tab secured tightly to avoid snagging with other garments.
• Washing Bionic Gloves enhances durability and maintains suppleness of leather.
Ratings & Reviews
My Bionic gloves saved the day
good news/bad news
<br>Bad news - I recently had a bike accident. Overall minimal damage, just a bit sore.
<br>Good news - all the safety gear I wore did its job. That includes my Bionic gloves. Not a scrape or scratch on my hands. So glad I had those on! The leather held up brilliantly. Padding and crash protection was perfect! Highly recommend.
Best Gloves I've Ever Owned!
Best riding gloves I've ever owned. Very comfortable, durable and keeps my hands dry. I have many miles wearing these. I would have gone through three pair of my other gloves. Very durable.
These are the most comfortable cycling gloves I’ve ever had. After 1 full season, they remain cushioned and have held their shape. Love them.
Most comfortable fit. I like them so much I have a really cool “glove” tan that always starts a conversation about your amazing gloves. The quality of the gloves makes me confident to ride.
Love these gloves
Love these gloves! Comfortable, cushioned and durable. My wife and I each have a pair and have put plenty of miles on them. I highly recommend them.
Started using this year. Very cushioned and they have been wet and washed multiple times and have held up. Will definitely buy more if they ever wear out!
These gloves are quite durable. They ventilate well. Palms are durable and I no longer have sore hands. Have ridden many miles wearing these. Help prevent hands from going numb. I recommend for any rider.
Love these gloves
I love these gloves! My wife and I each have a pair and have put plenty of miles on them. They're comfortable, flexible and durable. Recommend them highly.
Simply the Best Bike Glove
About two years ago I was fortunate to receive a pair of Prototype Bionic Cycling Gloves. About a year ago I received a pair of final design gloves. I have ridden about 15,000 miles wearing the Original and Updated version of the gloves. Each pair of gloves has been washed over a hundred times. The leather palms have held up exceptionally well; still grip with zero slipping on the bars and the leather looks and feels new, soft and supple. The sunblock Lycra backing still looks new as does the reflective strips. The Dream Pad™ pads are absorbing shock as well now as the day they came out of the box. After all these miles, wear and washing the gloves have held their shape perfectly.
<br>The shock absorption, grip and comfort of the gloves is important to me because of a Peripheral neuropathy I inherited. Pressure on my hands is a non-starter. The silicone Dream Pad™ pads eliminate the pressure.
<br>In my experience, Bionic Cycling Gloves are the only glove to buy.
Covered by one or more of the following patents 6,252,382 6,389,601, RE 42,729, 7,895,669, # CA 2,389,254, #CA 2,539,957 # AU 2004275796, # NZ 546118, # ID 0022805, # ZA 2006/02424, # KR 1038161, # CN ZL200680044515.5, EP 1662919, SE 1662919 an other U.S. and patents pending.