• Wash with Velcro tab secured to avoid snagging.
• Washing Bionic Gloves will enhance their durability and maintain the suppleness of the leather.
Caring for your Bionic Glove
- Bionic Gloves are safe for hand and machine washing (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry).
- Wash with Velcro tab secured tightly to avoid snagging with other garments.
- Washing the Bionic Glove enhances durability and maintains suppleness of leather
Ratings & Reviews
This was a fantastic glove, I usually use FootJoy or Nike but the grip and comfort of these were superior and much easier on my hands.
Love this glove! The dark palm does not show dirt as much and it's the most comfortable glove I've ever had. Will buy again.
Absolutely love this glove! Pads were a different feel when I first put it on, but after playing a round with it I'm glad those pads are there. I don't have to tighten my grip and I can just relax the club in my hand. I feel like I'm connected to my club. Highly recommend, even for young bucks like myself.
Great glove. I have problems with sweaty hands and grips slipping. Used it today at the driving range and not one slip and was able to hit a large bucket without needing to change out glove due to sweat.
Absolutely love this glove. I feel connected to my club and I feel like I can relax my grip. Not only that, it will last through the ringer! Love It!